Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where has the time gone??

I can't believe it is already October 14th! Happy Birthday Mallory and Navy!! I apologize to all of you avid Briley blog readers, I have been crazy busy with school and my camera seems to be MIA at the moment. The good news is that I am almost finished with school, just a few more weeks and I will be test free!! This semester is kicking my butt, no worries though I am fully prepared to kick some final trash!! I just wanted to say that I am still alive, and post something so Steph and Nan can stop getting freaked out everytime they see the fake arm. So goodbye again I am off to write a forever long care plan! See you all in November!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

midterm season HERE WE COME!!
(we may not speak until it is over, but hey, at least we know we still love each other!! miss you dear!)

:)

☂niki. said...

hey girl! those fake arms are kinda scary! good luck with midterms!

Sparrow said...

yay! we are coming November 5th!!! I can't wait to see you!!

Nan

Kelly said...

Way to go, Briley! You totally look like you know what you're doing, and even if you don't, you fake it really well! If I were to have another baby, you're the first person I'll call!!