Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to School!


Nursing girls- Alexa, Anna, Lindsay and Me
We call ourselves Addy's girls cause it is us four girls and our buddy Adam who are always together and Adam's nickname that we gave him 1st semester is Addy.

So I think just a couple of posts ago I was celebrating finally passing my finals. Now I am thinking what the heck, I am already back to studying day and night. Yep, school has officially resumed, the first week I was still in holiday mode and not too into sitting and listening to lecture for hours on end. But the school mode finally kicked in this week or maybe it was the fact that they gave us two tests the second week of school. I am already up to my ears in 3by5 cards and my brain feels stuffed too full. I am hoping that this semester is a little lighter than last but im not sure that is looking too hopeful after the lectures that keep coming my way. And could someone please tell my teachers that if they plan on handing me five packets of powerpoints for one lecture and that they plan on standing up there and reading the packets as fast as they can to get through it all, That I can read and if you arent going to tell me anything that I can't read on your thousands of papers I would prefer to do it at home in my bed. Curse powerpoints. See you all in May!



6 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

I admire you so much Briley. Hang in there!

The Field's said...

So cute. You guys need to put that on your shirts already! Noah can do pictures:) Haha. That would be funny.

Brittany said...

And I love Addy too. :) Work hard Bri, you're more than halfway there! See you in May. :)

judy brown said...

Briley,
I am so proud of you!! Hang in there you'll make it and you will look back on this journey as wow we had a good time. of course you always do whatever you doing. You will be surprise I finally figure out how to leave a comment, but when we never see each other how else am I going to talk to you. Love mom

zoe's blog said...

hi Briley this is Zeb and Zoe we miss you so much come visit us soon but not before my eye surgery i am nevus about the results but every thing else is a breeze my surgery is on st.Patrick day. ha ha

Unknown said...

Alexa was one of my YW when Donny and I were first married. She is such a sweet girl!