Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

So my Birthday was Dec. 30th, a little late on the posting I know! I turned the big 23! I don't feel that old but oh well. I spent the day surrounded by my most favorite people in the whole world. My mom and sisters took me out for a wonderful breakfast at Paradise Bakery and for some reason we forgot to take pictures. Then I had a party at the park, complete with cupcakes, ice cream, princess hat, and the cutest kids ever! What else could a girl want??




Then my friends took me out for dinner and we had great time, let me tell you!

Me blowing out my Bday candle!

savannah and I trying out the sushi!





Brittany and Brooke trying the sushi!



I guess Britt didn't like it so much! Thats ok, at least you tried to like it Boofer!

Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday great!

3 comments:

ConnieB said...

Happy Birthday, a month late! I didn't even know! I would've at least texted you or SOMETHING! Well, I'm glad it was great(:

Brittany said...

Anything for you Bri! :) The first bite was okay. The second and third and fourth? Not so much. haha.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Briley!