Sunday, May 24, 2009

Block 3.... Check!!!

Anna, Adam, ME and Alexa
In keeping with tradition my nursing friends and I took a vacation to celebrate finishing another semester!! WO HO! One more to go!!!!

Anna and I trying to keep balance and pose for pictures!

The Girls!



We hit up Six Flags!






We couldn't go to Newport and not go to the best restaurant there Charlie's Chili!!!
If you have never been there, they have the best french toast in the world, we were there for lunch so we got french toast for dessert!!!


3 comments:

jen said...

Briley, way to go!!!!!!!! You are such a smarty!

BrittSkinner said...

Bri
Good Job! I can't believe you only have one semester left! By the way, you look great! Totally hottie! I am so jealous!
Love ya
Britt

The Field's said...

Awe! I love you guys! You all look so cute:)