Tuesday, May 26, 2009

D-Backs.....Free Food....Light Rail..... Fun!!!


For part of our mothers day gift to my mom we surprised her and took her to a Diamondbacks game! Here are the chicas at the end of the game, how could it not be a blast with us??
Come on girls kissy face you can do it!!!



Rockin out



Shelby, Melissa and Mom
Notice the all you can eat sign above their heads! We were very excited!
So what if it was just hot dogs, popcorn and chips..... hey it was all you can eat..... anyone for some hot dogs and lime chips???? blah......hahaha

Court dominating the escalator, melissa hanging on tight....don't worry you are almost down....

Bart and Steph




I was super excited to ride the light rail since it was my first time.... thanks Sam for the great idea!

Melissa totally rockin her seats!!!
See the joy.... do ya...do ya??

More Joy in the faces of some awesome metro riders!!!!

Thanks fam for a great night!!!! It is always fun with you guys!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!

ConnieB said...

I had no idea those seats exsisted. And it looks like you guys had WAY more fun than I usually do in the nosebleed section! haha!jk

jen said...

You guys are awesome, no matter where you are you seem to Rock it! love the poses as always!

Don and Sandy said...

You gals always are having so much fun. I'm jealous, my life is so dang boring!