Monday, July 20, 2009

Gotta Love Newport Beach and Disneyland!

~Newport Beach 2009~
Grandma and the girls
Remi, Ness, Phoebe and Angi



Nessa and Remi


DISNEYLAND!!!
Splash Mountain!


Ryan and Angi on the rockets



Mickey Mouse !!!



Back to the Beach!


Meet Scott:


I think I'll keep him!




These three win the award for best beachers, they were in the water or rolling in the sand all day, everyday!



Me and the girls



Hannah and Ness

Angi and Phoebe!

Can't wait until we are back there!!!

4 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

cute pictures briley!! i think you should keep scott too:) haha.

ConnieB said...

You and Scott are so cute. And I lOVE the pics... again. What kind of camera do you have? Remember when you took me and Tones pics? Good times!

Mike and Alecia said...

K first off love your black beach dress, looking HOT! Second love you and Scott as a couple. Super cute! I need to meet this young man bri

Susan said...

I agree Briley Buckles. I would also like to meet this so called Scott character. Frankly I think you're making him up. Can I have a turn to play with you sometime?