Thursday, July 30, 2009

I HEART PARIS!!!!

Paris! Day 1
The Seine

Riding the Metro!


Jardins des Tuileries

La Sainte Chappelle

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
so pretty

bomb baby

Finally finding someone to take a picture of us together!

Seeing the Eiffel Tower and the Obelisk for the first time

Savannah so happy for my first Eiffel tower sighting, actually I think she was just excited cause pretty much every picture was graced by this face! love it!

We visited the Louvre


In the Louvre with tons of cool stuff.. we found a cool mirror to take pics of ourselves!

Savannah and Venus de Milo

Me and the Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

Winged Victory

Savannah entering a tomb.. or so we thought!

Oh cool pyramid how we love you!

Random man dressed up as a bunny....

Then we visited Notre Dame

This one was for you mom!

Some creepy guy was letting this girl feed the birds and of course I had to try..

Feed the bird tuppence a bag......tuppence...tuppence....

Then we went to grab some lunch and do some shopping on Savannah's favorite place

Saint Michel

After a yummy french sandwich we got gelato! Yum!

Stopped by some souvenir shops

Also ate a yummy nutella and banana crepe

oh wow so good, let me tell you!

8 comments:

Shelby said...

I know I am commenting everywhere but I just think it is so cool you are in Paris. And boy howdy does it suite you - you look amazing in those pictures. Day one was packed full of fun it looks like. Keep the blog updated, my girls and I are having so much fun looking at all the pictures and dreaming of going there someday!

Brook said...

wow!! I am SOOO jealous!! I took an art history class and learned about ALL those places, but I thought they only existed in books!! SOOO FUN!!! Get the recipes for all the yummy stuff!! We'll have a French cooking day!!! I know, not the same...but I don't see myself being able to jump on a plane and prance around France anytime soon, MuST BE WONDERFUL!!

judy brown said...

I love to look at my two smiling ( really that kissy face) faces together again.Looks like fun! keep posting I am on the trip too. I love you I can hear your laughter from here. Have fun-not the birds yuc! Live it up! You are traveling for a lot of us.
Ilove you both with all my heart.
P.S. side ponies on the first day, Melissa comb them today... getting the morning schedule still rocky. I pulled in the drive way today and the girls shouted yeh Briley (truck) they both said when is she coming home at the same time... When they get home I will show them the blog and let them comment.

Sparrow said...

oh my gosh! i can't believe you are there... you and savannah! wow! looks like the best fun! i love you!

nan

ConnieB said...

omgoodess I have always wanted to go there. You guys have taken awesome pictures! No wonder my mom started making nutella crepes ever since she and my brother got home from europe... duh! YES, they are so good! FUN!

Melissa said...

OH, YOU SPOILED SPOILED ROTTEN POOP!!!! THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!! JK
LOOKS LIKE SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
WE MISS YOU!!!
KEEP ROCKIN PARIS!!!!

Tiffany Haynes said...

I am so JEALOUS!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how I envy you. Looks like you had so much fun. Your pictures are incredible.

Susan said...

Were you only in Paris for one day Briley? Cause that is what your blog is making it sound like.