Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school, back to school!

Back to school, back to school to prove to my dad that I'm not a fool my lunch is packed, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!!

We had sunday dinner all together, for Savannah's last time with everyone!

She is off, back to yale and I start back to nursing school on tuesday ahh!

Pray for both of us! This is going to be a crazy semester for me, everyone I have talked to says that the second semester was by far the hardest! So I am a little worried, seeing how I didn't review at all this summer aaahhh!

Bye Savan! I miss you already! Study Hard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow that is the hugest family i have ever seen! Looks like tons of fun!

Alexa Mae said...

wooo good luck!!! that is a ton of people at that dinner. i bet that was tons of fun! hope you have an amazing semester!!

Sparrow said...

you are missing some!!! i'm sad! wish i could see everyone! good luck briley and savannah!