Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!

Happy Birthday Today to my sister Natalie!


My sister Nan is one of the most talented people I know and I have always looked up to her so much!


Ten Reasons why my sister is so freakin awesome!

1. She is so TALENTED in DECORATING, I am awaiting the day that her home is in magazines, I seriously don't know where her talent comes from!


2. She is the most GIVING person and would give you the shirt off her back, if being topless wasn't totally embarrassing!


3. She has an amazing ability to turn a piece of junk from a garage sale into a TIMELESS BEAUTIFUL piece. I love to go along and see what she is going to bring home!


4. She is a wonderful COOK, and to prove that she recently won a bake off !


5. She does HAIR, she is the reason I went to beauty school and she still continues to teach me all she knows. No one does hair like she does!


6. She loves nature and FLOWERS, her house had fresh flowers in every room when I went to visit her! I love when she calls and tells me how beautiful and big the flowers are getting


7. She loves to SCARE people and laughs so hard that she almost pees her pants, BUT she is the most easiest person in the world to scare and she hates it! haha


8. She is just so FUN to be with and is such a GREAT PERSON, I am going to call her INSPIRING cause every time I am with her I get inspired to try new things, or to look at something differently!


9. She makes JEWELRY, actually she can MAKE ANYTHING, it always amazes me the cool stuff she comes up with.


10. She is a GREAT SISTER, a WONDERFUL MOTHER and WIFE, she is BEAUTIFULand has the most beautiful skin and the cutest feet, (just some of the many things I envy about her!) and she is one of MY BEST FRIENDS!
I love and Miss you NAN! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Sparrow said...

i am now crying from reading this! thank you so much for all your sweet words! wow! i feel a little special or something.... someone looks up to me???? you have no idea how much I look up to YOU briley! i ADMIRE you so very much! i love you!

nan

ConnieB said...

aww cute little briley girl pic! AWWW!!!! (:

Alexa Mae said...

that picture is super cute! your sister sounds amazing. and very talented. that was a ten fold, for sure!!! sounds like she has it all. happy bday to her! how are things going with you girly?