Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome Baby Jack!



Congrats to Brook and Travis!

Baby Jack Merrill arrived 8-8-08

Weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz

Cute as a button!

We tried to get them to name him Bei Jghing Tuttle but that didn't go over very well!

Brook did so awesome with the whole delivery and didn't thaw at all ha ha!

Congrats on a very cute and healthy baby!


I took some really cute pics of him but I just realized they are on Brooks camera. Not that he isn't adorable here but he had just got goop put in his eyes so he is all shiny! Brook post some of those pics I took when you guys got home or email so I can!

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

what a precious lil guy!! and lucky too... 8-8-08!!! how cool is that?? im going to try to aim my next baby towards 10-10-10 or 11-11-11. haha but how cool is he gonna be when someone asks his bday!!

The Brown's said...

Bri, I know but it is true. We are now bloggers. Love ya

Stacy said...

Cute Baby! You made my day when I noticed you had my blog as a link - I am flattered that you would find anything on my blog worth the time to read. I loved your pics of Boofer - I want it made known to the world that I named her that, never knowing it would stick all these years. Looking good Briley.