Friday, July 18, 2008

And so it begins.....

I decided that I hate being left out of things, so here I am, my first post. I have actually tried to start a blog a couple of times and everytime I got to the first part where you have to put in a title I would sit there for about ten minutes and then give up. Then Britt came over tonight and I was telling her that I need to start this. We decided that if I would curl her hair she would start my blog up for me.With Britt on the computer and me behind her, curling iron in hand this is what we came up with. So here it is, just the beginning we will see how it turns out. Britts hair turned out freaking hot just to let you know. I will post pictures of the photo shoot we are about to do! Enjoy! Thanks Boofer!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

YEAH!!
It's about time.
Can't wait to see the pictures of Boofer (anyone with a nickname like that has to be hot with her hair curled by the best!)

Olivia Kleinlein said...

Yeah you got a blog. So cool. Now Grandma meeds to get a blog. Keep posting.
livy

Savannah said...

um YAY
:)

ConnieB said...

Oh Briley my buddy 'ol pal... i'm glad you have a blog!