Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation #2 !!!!!!!


OH HOW I LOVE THE BEACH!!!!!!!


For our family vacation we got to go to Newport Beach! yay! It was such a blast! Most of the fam was there but we really missed those who couldn't come! Here are some fun pics of the things we did! Man I can't get enough of the beach and Disneyland, I think I am going to go back, who wants to come??
I decided to be nice and let Savannah and Thayne have the joy that comes from burying someone in the sand!!

We had a lot of fun at the swap meet and even spotted the Girls Next Door!!!!

Remi, me, Hannah, Court, Paige, Navy and Angi soakin up the sun!!



Crew and Navy relaxing in the hammock!!

Angi and I enjoying the carousel at Disneyland, see my big smile its cause I am at the Happiest Place on Earth and I am happy even on a little carousel ride!

Surfer Girls Annessa, Finley and Remi

Run!! The water almost washed away Ness and I!

Court, Shelby and I think that we have found our claim to fame!! Sand Sculpting!! Here is our Turtle that we shaped with our bare hands!!
The sculpters with our work of art!!

Strike a pose there's nothin to it!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Let's hitchhike to Cali in a couple of weeks and sleep on the beach. It'll be the cheapest trip we've ever taken.

Anonymous said...

So fun...love the hair pieces...I've never seen Courtney with long curly hair...lol. LOVE your blog header...that picture is amazing...like out of a catalog.

Courtney said...

MAN!!The Girls Next Door are HOT!!
I can't believe that you ran in to them at the swap meet!! How Crazy!! And have you ever condsidered entering into a sand castle building contest!! I think I see a future for you and your team mates. The turtle rocked!!!

The Field's said...

I can't wait for school either. Love being with Cohen but it gets a little intense sometimes. Don't worry, I haven't studied either. Somehow I forgot just about everything we learned too...hmmm. I hope this next semester is easy...ya. We need to get together and study.

Sparrow said...

great pictures! looks like a great time!
love ya bri!

nan