Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Friend Boofer

I am sure that a lot of you think you have a friend who is really a great friend. You are wrong! I have the best friend ever, her name is Brittany but I like to call her Boofer, Boof Dizzle, Boofy, Boof and Boofer Smoofer ok I really don't call her any of those just boofer. This girl is amazing, I have never met anyone more giving of herself! She is always there for me in everything that I do! So as she was sitting here making my blog for me last night looking for pics of me (like an awesome friend would do) she says to me,"do you have any cute pics of me?". I didn't answer her, but thought to myself "oh boy do I!" So here are just some of the many hott pics of my friend Boofer (including the photo shoot that I took of her last night!)


She rarely gets mad!


She is very talented!

She has awesome hair!

She can do many tricks!

Her hair does very well under humidity!

Ok sorry if anyone is disturbed by this and I hope you don't get mad Britt, but come on who looks this good sitting on the pot!

She jumps very high!

She makes a very sexy cowgirl! rarr!

She has very cute feet!

She is a great model!

And not only is she a model but she is also an actress check out this commercial she did for Root Beer!

Thanks Britt for everything your the best!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

YOU STARTED A BLOG!!!HIPP HIPP HOORAY!! It was total 'turture' you not having a blog! But you did it!! The only thing that I am so sad about is that you posted about Boofer before you posted about ME!! Aren't I your best friend? AND, I expected only hot pictures of me!! I know you have some really scary ones. Just remember I have really scary ones of you too. LOVE YA !!
p.s.
When did you start MODELING? That picture of you is so HOT!!!

Courtney said...

By the way I meant to just spell expect not expected. I got so excited about you blog that I posted to fast!!

Courtney said...

ok!! I DID IT AGAIN!! I meant to say your blog and I said you blog. I think I have problem (or is that problems?)

Savannah said...

haha i love that courtney just posted three comments in one go :)
i also love boofer! and briley's blog! yay :)

Sparrow said...

wahoo briley!!!! i am so happy about your blog!!! you are so funny!

love ya! nan

Unknown said...

That Brittany is nothing but trouble.