Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OH What do you do in the Summertime??


Oh what do we do in the summertime, when we are bored out of our minds and need to get out of the house?? Well if you are anything like us then you will be at Target walking aimlessly around hour upon hour, not buying anything we really need just enjoying the wonder that is Target!!
It always starts off with some awesome pizza and pretzels, I am sure the other people in the food area enjoyed the massive company of kiddos!

Fashion Show!!
Emily, Paige and Abby rockin the sunglasses!


Annessa Rockin it all!!! We let the kids try on anything they wanted, don't worry we put everything away hopefully!Abby looking stunning in a nice summer hat and glasses!


On your mark.......Get Set...............



GO!!

And we vowed to the Target worker that we will never do it again!!

I am also posting this to ask for help for my sister Melissa. She has a bit of an addiction and I don't know how to break her of it. She has dreams about it and goes frequently to the store to see if this miraculous event has happened!

It had finally happened the day she had been dreaming about!

Target marked their items 75% off!! She was overjoyed and went a little crazy!!

This is the mystery guest that did not come with us to Target but we saw him there! He didn't want to be seen!

It was a great day at Target! Thanks to my mom and sisters my best friends who make anything we do fun! I could sit in a dumpster with them and still have the best time ever. Ok that would be gross but you get the message!

11 comments:

Sparrow said...

I miss going to Target with you all! CUCKOO!!

Nan

BrittSkinner said...

I was thinkin the same thing. I need a Target day! I am going crazy today. Don't worry, I am making a plan to move back! Someday! We love u guys!

Brittany said...

Did you slap Melissa too and tell her to snap out of it cuz she's going crazy? Or was that just me... haha. CUCKOO!!!!

Barn House said...

Hey Briley! We haven't met, but Natalie and Lynne are good friends of ours. We don't like them much because they stole OUR bake-off award at OUR Flea Market. We also don't like them because they find all the BEST stuff BEFORE we do. Another reason we don't like them is because we HAVE to buy all of their good stuff...and now can't afford food to eat because of it!! We just really can't stand them!!!! Fortunately they came by tonight and brought us some of their left-over pizza...now we can eat. We guess that's a reason to like them...kind of. ;o)

J & J
The Boys of Barn House

Barn House said...

OH...and tell "them" to get it together and get their blog done! It's just sitting there waiting for some attention.

Melissa said...

OK, AM I REALLY THAT FATTTTTTT!
PLEASE SOMEONE STEP IN AND HELP ME
PLEASEEEEE!
OK,now that I got that out of the way,we totally rocked Target! I love going there with all my favorite people!Love ya BRI!

Anonymous said...

You girls are NUTS...lol...Target is the ONLY place I run into Courtney...besides Bunko...does she have a private room there somewhere? I think she does...you are all Target stalkers. Melissa....the look on your face says it all...oh happy day! HILARIOUS!

Mike and Alecia said...

Bri I'm so happy you have a blog now. It looks fabulous. I got to say I am a little jelous that I don't have spotlight like Britt. I mean whatever happend to BFFANDTHARTBAATTE our best friends code.Well thats not it but who could remember it.hahah!

Leisa Tapia said...

So fun!! I love Target... you're right... it is the prime location to go mid-summer-day wandering. Free AC... nuff said!

you are so fun! I'm so glad you have a blog... I'm on here way more than on facebook stuff.

check us out... we were just in NEwport too!

Anonymous said...

haha looks like good times briley!

Alexa Mae said...

hey bri!!! how are ya?? looks like things are going great!! your totally right about walking aimlessly around target in the summer, our activities are limited!! those are cute little girls!! your sisters not the only one....i love the 75% off sales!!